- CIBN USA Branch was registered with Department of Business Oversight in San Francisco, CA. USA on June 10, 2014
- Formally inaugurated in Atlanta GA. USA on August 02, 2015, by Past President & Chairman of Council Otunba Debola Osibogun, FCIB
A major objective for the establishment of the USA Branch is provide a forum whereby members of the Institute in diaspora (i.e., those living in USA) are brought together and regularly informed about the affairs of the Institute. Following the inauguration of CIBN USA Branch, the elected officers and members were saddled amongst other things with the following tasks:
- Ensure that its members uphold all ethical standards established by the governing council of the Institute;
- Liaise with the American Institute of Bankers for the purpose of sharing information that will promote global development of the banking profession in both countries, and;
- Work as a liaison office of the Institute to collaborate with American universities to harmonize the Institute’s curricular with those of the institutions that offer banking and finance programs; and/or accept the Institute’s certification/qualification as prerequisite for admission to undertake postgraduate studies.
Executives of CIBN USA Branch
Membership Spread of CIBN USA Branch