The CIBN Press Limited (A subsidiary of The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria) was incorporated in 1994 and
commenced operations in 1996 at its office located at No 7, Turton Street, Off Commercial Avenue, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos
We are fully equipped especially in areas of location and capacity, to carry out your printing job from origination to completion giving
you the utmost comprehensive confidentiality and secrecy that are needed for your printed documents.
The Company's operations are carried out by experienced personnel with a high value for customer satisfaction. We have also put in place effective
mechanism for prompt completion and timely delivery of jobs contracted to us.
Graphic & Pre-Press: Equipped up-to-date for the best graphic designs and concept generation for all your print and print related jobs.
Printing Press: Press with highly skilled manpower and adequate print machinery to give you the best of quality print works and prompt delivery.
Finishing/Post-Press: Equipped with machinery & personnel to give your job the perfect finished look.
Please find below some of the various areas where we will gladly be of service to you:
- Printing of seasonal documents such as calendars, seasonal greeting cards, and annual reports.
- Printing of commercial promotional items such as posters, stickers, handbills etc
- Printing of routine office documents such as:
- Business Cards
- Payments Vouchers
- Letter headed paper, and other Office Stationeries
- Printing of textbooks
- Printing of information/educational items such as newsletters, bulletins, brochures, and magazines
- Prompt & Free Delivery (NB: For Lagos Clients only
- Quality Service
- Advisory Services
- Standby Generators (100KVA)
- Delivery Van
- The Presidency (Abuja)
- West African Bankers Association (WABA)
- Learn Africa Plc (Formerly Longman Nigeria Plc)
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Crusader Insurance Plc
- Silverbird Group
- Heinemann Educational Books (Nigeria) Plc
- Kolad Energy (Nig.) Ltd
- And major Nigerian Authors
Some of our works
Books, Journals, magazines, Programmes and business forms.
For Enquires, call: DIRAN - +234-8055314308, ASUQUO - +234-8057820799 or JIDE - +234-8063385152
THE CIBN PRESS LIMITED
Bankers' House Annex
7, Tuton Street, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos